For children turning 4 or 5 before December 31, 2015.
.click hereto download our registration form.
Celebrate Jersey Day
Friday, November 28
Friday, November 28 is a national day to show your love and support for sport by wearing a jersey, team or club uniform to school, work or play. From municipal council chambers to office buildings and classrooms across the nation, we envision a sea of Canadians wearing their hearts on their sleeves on national Jersey Day.
Ferndale School Advisory Council invites you to Ferndale's first Craft Show this Saturday, November 29th from 10am until 4pm.
Admission is free, however donations to Community Care are appreciated.
Over 40 local vendors are excited to help you with your holiday shopping with unique, one of a kind gifts!
In-School Dental Screening - December 15
Dental screenings are provided annually to children in selected grades in all elementary schools in Niagara.
- Screenings are done by registered dental hygienists from public health
- Sterilized mouth mirrors are used for each student
- You will be notified by telephone or mail should your child require urgent dental care or preventive dental service
Dental screenings are visual assessments only and do not replace your child's regular dental examination with a dentist.
Participation is Optional
Every year, all parents with children in elementary schools receive a letter indicating if their child's grade is scheduled to participate this year.
Contact our dental program at 905-688-8248 or 1-888-505-6074 ext. 7962, if you want to:
- Opt-out: Your child's grade is participating, but you wish your child to not participate (you must let us know every year)
- Opt-in: Your child's grade is not participating, but you wish your child to participate
If your child has a dental problem (cavities, pain or infection), call the dental program to make an appointment. You do not have to wait for the school screening visit.
Don't forget to like us on Twitter and Facebook